Is PATHWAYS online or in print?
You can work online or in print. Online does have some additional advantages – such as interactive quizzes, activities and information. Some learning paths may be limited in print materials. You can print the online materials.
What about my progress in the current educational system?
Once Pathways has been rolled out to every district, you will then have a two year grace period to complete any projects you wish from the current program, and then move over to Pathways.
Will the club meetings change?
No, the format of the club meeting will stay the same as in centered on speeches, table topics, evaluations and meeting roles.
What about the Distinguished Club Program?
The 6 educational goals will be replaced by 6 new educational goals. There will be a transition period.
Is there still a DTM award?
Yes there is still a DTM. The new requirements will be:
- complete 2 learning paths;
- serve as club officer for 12 months;
- serve as a club mentor or coach;
- serve as club sponsor or conduct Speechcraft or Youth Leadership program;
- serve as District officer for 12 months;
- complete the capstone DTM project (create and implement a project of your own design, demonstrating skills and expertise gained.)
Where do I get help?
Trained Pathway guides are assigned to each club. They are giving presentations about Pathways, and are there to help you every step of the way.
Your Pathways guides can be found HERE.