District leaders can submit a claim for certain Toastmasters expenses. Before you spend any money, check with the to make sure you can claim the expense. Even if you’re told you can spend the money, try to keep costs down. Here are the steps for submitting your claim:
1. Download the Reimbursement Claim Form
2018 D73 Reimbursement Claim Form [UPDATED: 1st July, 2018.]
2. Fill out the form
- Complete this form and leave in Excel format – DO NOT SCAN TO PDF;
- Your name and Toastmasters leadership role;
- Your banking details: BSB and Account number;
- A written detailed account of your claim, including the exact cost in dollars and cents; and
- The total of all expenses will automatically populate if amounts have been entered correctly.
3. Attach receipts to support your claim
Attach organized scanned receipts preferably in PDF format. Each receipt should be entered on a separate line noting the corresponding line number on the receipt.
Receipts prove the expense and are required for any claim to be successful.
4. Submit your claim form and receipts
Email your claim form and receipts to the District Finance Manager () and cc District Director Elizabeth Allwood ().
Receipts submitted more than 60 days from the date of the expense may be considered un-reimbursable.
Generally, it takes up to two weeks for your claim to be approved and your expense reimbursed.